Monday, May 26, 2014

Ahhh - Short Email!

Dear Familia & Friends,

Sorry not a lot of time, short email for the week of random notes from different days.

May 24
Joanna & sweet scripture study of 1nep8
Daniel 1 wow/faith from small things=great
Getting a new companion, gasp! It's my past one of my favorite companions Sister Beck!!!!!! Wooooooootttt woot! Found out after the transfer call, they called us saying we don't need to go to the transfer meeting because it'll save more time & be convenient for her just to meet up with us! Soooo excited :)

May 23
Grateful for safety fair women & two daughters

May 22
Grateful for Marvin who called my name in Taco Bell, "Sister Bush, are you from the Salt Lake valley?" Really came in good timing of comfort for me. Marvin helped bring hope for me that God does need me in this area & that He needs me to finish up my mission. Just a tad hard at times. It was a cherished small thing I was grateful for.

May 21
Wow just came from amazing appointment with brother Ben Estes & met his sweet wife Kate. Wow that appointment was healing/ freeing! My spirit & body are free!!!! I want to keep the spirit of God in my heart always. Chiropractor was very healing.

That day was powerful district meeting as we all sat on the ground with candles & watched the last super bible video & bore testimonies after. My heart needed that & realized the Atonement was healing me & God had me transferred to this area, one of the reasons was to meet the Estes's, they helped in this process of healing.
Naples / Vanderbilt District Meeting
You always work on your whole life on keeping the spirit with you. Listen to it, personal revelation.
Work in keeping the spirit with you ALWAYS! It is up to you if you.

What does Christ mean to you?
Christ is Love, He is my friend, my brother, my protector, my life, my connector to God, my joy, my happiness, my all. With Him I am everything, I am healed, I am whole, I am complete, I am loved, I am found & I am home. Christ is love, Christ is home. It all works out. He is peace, comfort, counselor, strength, rest, Atonement, beginning & end, eternity. He is I AM. And I am Because of Him.

Much love,

Sister Bush

P.S. Oh I had to go to a chiropractor this week because I've been in pain my whole mission, it worked out great because the chiropractor is from Utah & he sees missionaries for free, he is actually moving back to Utah & is awesome!!! Tender mercy from The Lord & I am doing so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment